Florida Gator Party Themes Halloween: What Is Your Dog Gonna Be...?

Halloween: What Is Your Dog Gonna Be...? - florida gator party themes

Do you want to dress up your dog? I'm curious to know what's going to dress up. And if you want to see pictures! :)

Harleigh last day of obedience class falls on Halloween, and the class with a costume party. I think it is great fun! :)

I think it will be like a bumblebee or a pirate to go! : DI can not decide. It would be a Florida Gator fan, but the computer I bought was too hard and I had to resume.

Where UF is costume!:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/p ...

Rebel attract not likely, though ... My brother will not let me. Although I think it would be a very cute lion. :)

PS I have nothere in a while, sorry if this question was asked several times ...

2 comments:

Aluka said...

I think it is nice to their dogs for special holidays like Halloween, so long do not care how you dress your dog.

We have five dogs and every year we choose a theme for the entire group. This year everyone will be as a character from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Cody is Oogie Boogie, Dori is Jack, Sally is Sasha, and Miller is hardly adorable to zero. We're still not sure what to our session of dogs that simply are not enough signs, but we believe, which makes it one of the children (Lock, Shock and Barrel) and Sandy Claws.

I have not finished with all the costumes, but you have no pictures, but I wish he does that are impressive.

Oh, and last year went to AlIce Wonderland. He won second place in the costume contest at PetSmart and Petco first place.

I love this party.

UHave2Be... said...

My collie will be dressed as "Lassie"

Oh wait, that the "combination" which God gave him 365 days a year!

When I everything he dressed up as Timmy in the well and Lassie all my days with me.

My dogs are the costumes, where they were born. I have never seen my dogs.

Post a Comment